We currently have the vacant position(s), please don't hesitate to send your most up-to-date CV.
Sales Manager - UK
A highly focused and self-motivated Sales Manager with prior experience required to develop and manage the UK business of our portfolio of Video Gaming Accessories, as well as being responsible for contributing to and overseeing the overall sales strategy.
- To exceed set volume, revenue and profit targets as agreed in Sales Plan;
- To manage and develop a network of retail buyers;
- Develop and foster key channel partnerships within account base;
- Identify and facilitate key channel/ category opportunities;
- Create, present and implement detailed quarterly business plans and targets across all accounts;
- Drive, create and implement cost effective and targeted trade marketing campaigns in conjunction with Directors and Senior Management.
- Ensure that accurate and timely rolling quarterly forecasts are obtained, scrutinised and monitored across entire product portfolio and customer base.
Essential Skills & Experience
- High degree of experience of national account handling in retail and entertainment business environment, with proven track record;
- Previous experience of high level FMCG sales will also be considered;
- Previous handling and dealings with accounts such as DSG, Game, Amazon, Tesco, etc. would be advantageous;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Team player, effective communicator, very strong negotiation skills, commercially orientated, confident, outgoing and with excellent presentation skills;
Please contact us by email at: email@example.com with your CV or to request for further information.